Bpm’online webitel call manager aggregates all the advantages of the customer relationship management system which includes a complete set of tools to efficiently manage calls, as well as industry best practices to increase employees’ operational efficiency.
Bpm’online webitel call manager includes the following capabilities:
- Manage a single database of accounts and contacts
- Manage the history of interactions with clients
- Record phone calls
- Automatic caller ID when receiving a call
- Call reception, initiation, call transfer to the standby mode and to another employee
- Integration of additional communication channels (ie: call from a website, email, etc.)
- Track call statistics and build your own analytics
- Connect communication channels and users, setting IVR-menu and call routing
The remarkable flexibility and ease of use makes the system highly adaptive, meeting the objectives and requirements of any company regardless of its scope, scale and industry.
Support is provided by a developer within the “Basic”, “Business” and “Premium” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the bpm’online website
Bpm’online webitel call manager is an add-on extension to bpm’online. In order to install the add-ons, a minimum of one license is required. Bpm’online webitel call manager is compatible with bpm’online 7.4 version and newer.
Pricing does not include taxes and fees (such as VAT) regulated by law.
About the developer
Webitel is a scalable, distributed, cloud-based VoIP telephony platform. It is designed to handle anything from small offices to big contact centers with CRM integration. Webitel is based on the best open source applications including Docker, FreeSWITCH, Node.js, MongoDB, Elasticsearch and Kibana.