PT Docs on bpm’online is the solution that allows users to track, register, approve and assign tasks for incoming and outgoing documents. In addition, it allows the monitoring of performance, including tasks fulfillment, keeping record of rescheduling and delegation, creating subordinate tasks, alternative task fulfillment by a responsible person from a group. It also allows the assigning of tasks to assistants, in case of an absence of an accountable person, the system simplifies the interaction between managers and subordinates, and allows to significantly increase the work efficiency.
A user can benefit from enhanced capabilities including:
- document and contract approval
- control of document and tasks fulfillment
- ready-to-use business processes to work with documents (incoming, outgoing, organizational and administrative, internal, etc.);
- calendar of employees’ working and vacation time
- Informer for Windows*
- directory of numbering contracts and documents
- versioning of files
- full text search
- preview of files
- file editing in a browser
* Add-on (supplement) to Informer for Windows is designed to notify users on time about new tasks and the tasks which due date expires. These opportunities will be available for a user, even if at the time he is not in the system.
Support is provided within the framework of the technical support packages of "Program Technologies". In case of on-site deployment, a vendor ensures free transition to a new version. The transition is performed independently by a client or with the assistance of the developer on a fee basis. In the case of cloud deployment, a vendor upgrades the client’s system for free, without guaranteeing the retention of working capability of the project settings, if any are present.
NOTE: the migration of project modifications within context of free transfer to a new version is not carried out.
The solution is compatible with the bpm’online products starting from 7.4. version and higher.
Pricing does not include taxes and fees (such as VAT) regulated by law.
About the developer
Program Technologies operates on the market since 2003 and is responsible for implementing business process automation projects, as well as the product development for bpm'online platform.