Help you integrate bpm’online with 3rd party applications
Extend the functionality of bpm’online products
Developed on bpm’online platform, software solutions deliver industry specific features and capabilities
Pre-built connectors to integrate bpm’online with 3rd party applications and accelerate productivity
Ready-to-use apps to extend the functionality of bpm’online products
Out-of-the-box solutions that deliver task-specific or industry-specific features and capabilities
Create your own application
Create your own application for marketplace Learn more
Business process automation, customization, configuration and development on the bpm’online platform services.
Consultation services on marketing, sales and service processes as well as consultations on business process management
Business process automation, customization, configuration and development on the bpm’online platform
Consultation services on marketing, sales, service and business process management
Bpm’online is a 5-Star Partner Program
Award Winner in 2017
Excel pivot report for bpm'online
The Pivot table for bpm'online add-on allows you to configure summary reports in the bpm'online system and send them to Excel.
The solution can be used to automatically generate summary reports. For example, you can set up a report based on successful sales for the reporting period.
To keep this application free, support is provided only via email.
1. Add a report. Go to the "System designer" > "Pivot Reports" > "New report", enter the Name of the reports and select the bpm'online Entity.
2. Set up a pivot table. Add all fields of the Entity to the "Colums setup" detail. Select a pivot row or column for each grouping column; indicate the value and the type of value for each pivot column.
3. Set a filter. On the "Filters" part, setup filters that should be considered in the report. Save changes.
4. Manage access. Manage access rights in the "Actions" menu.
5. Generate a report. Click "Generate report", open the downloaded Excel file to view the Pivot report.