Help you integrate bpm’online with 3rd party applications
Extend the functionality of bpm’online products
Developed on bpm’online platform, software solutions deliver industry specific features and capabilities
Pre-built connectors to integrate bpm’online with 3rd party applications and accelerate productivity
Ready-to-use apps to extend the functionality of bpm’online products
Out-of-the-box solutions that deliver task-specific or industry-specific features and capabilities
Create your own application
Create your own application for marketplace Learn more
Business process automation, customization, configuration and development on the bpm’online platform services.
Consultation services on marketing, sales and service processes as well as consultations on business process management
Business process automation, customization, configuration and development on the bpm’online platform
Consultation services on marketing, sales, service and business process management
Bpm’online is a 5-Star Partner Program
Award Winner in 2017
Excel reports builder for bpm’online
The "Excel reports builder" add-on extends bpm’online data exporting capabilities. With this application, users can easily setup any dataset to be exported from bpm’online.
To get any kind of aggregation and analytics based on your formatted Excel spreadsheet with formulas and graphs as a template for your report.
1. Add section to the workplace. Go to "System desigher" > "Workplace setup", select your workplace. Go to "Workplace setup" tab, add "Excel report" section using "+" near the "Section" detail.
2. Exit and login to bpm'online again. To work with section you need have access to the workplace that contains this section.
3. Create report. Go to "Excel report" section, select "New report". Enter "Report name" and select the bpm'online object that conains data for export.
4. Setup columns. Open created report. Go to "Filters" tab and select "Report filters" > "Columns setup", select the list of the object columns (or related object columns) .
5. Filter data for export. Go to section with object for export. Aplly filters in the section.
6. Export report. Go to section with object for export. Select "Excel reports" > report to export.
To keep this app free of charge support is provided only by email.
Thank you for feedback!Your comments have been sent to the application developer.