GEM Meetings for bpm'online is a connector to GEM Meetings application that helps companies analyze the time and way people engage in meetings in order to improve their processes.
What is GEM Analytics?
Detailed analysis of thousands of corporations has revealed that “Meetings” represents one of the greatest areas of waste in an enterprise. The first step is to help companies discover their potential.
GEM Analytics models value creation based on knowledge worker activity. GEM creates opportunity for businesses to correlate activity to value to modernize operations by knowing how to optimize resources.
GEM Meetings is an analytical tool that helps to reduce the number and duration of meetings to create huge productivity and cost savings. GEM Meetings applies best practices to improve the outcome of meetings.
How GEM Meetings and bpm'online work together?
GEM Meetings for bpm'online connector will help you to derive value from the synergy of bpm'online meetings planning and tracking functionality with GEM analytical tools and benchmarking models.
With GEM Meetings for bpm'online you will be able to:
- Analyze each employee's schedule in bpm'online Activities section and effectively reduce the number of meetings for each worker to ensure the best results.
- Assess the duration of all meetings tracked by bpm'online and analyze it against the GEM benchmarking model to shorten the duration in the optimal way and improve desired objectives.
- Determine best meetings type (onsite, offsite, virtual) based on location / situation of participants and get bpm'online to generate relevant Activity for the employee in charge automatically or prompt the user which would be the most suitable type of meeting.
- Schedule the best date and time for each meeting to make it easy for all participants to attend and provide a reference to commitments already on the calendar in bpm'online.
- Access and apply best practices within GEM Meetings to develop well thoughtout agendas to improve how attendees prepare and engage in meetings.
- Set requirements based on meeting focus and objectives to achieve desired outcome based on needs of attendees and scope of the opportunity linked to an account in bpm'online database.
- Determine who needs to attend and what each attendee can offer to improve outcomes with regards to their involvement in respective business processes and user roles in bpm'online.
- Create a defined sense of meaning and purpose to track and improve cycle times.
What is the benefit for business?
Consider the following . . .
In 2015, a global bank with operations in New York had 1,510 knowledge workers in executive management and sales positions.
GEM calculated that the bank was spending approximately $28.9M on meetings. Meeting cost is the actual time people engage in onsite, offsite and virtual meetings.
In a perfect world, the bank could cut meeting time cost to $15.0M creating potential savings of $13.9M. GEM Meetings with bpm'online would cut meeting time 20% to 50% creating $2.8M to $6.9 in first year savings, respectively.