1. Add questions. Go to the "Questions" section > "Add question", fill in the "Name" field by the text of the question, select the type of answer, add available answers on the "Answers" detail, save changes.
2. Add questionnaire. Go to the "Questionnaires" section> "Add questionnaire", enter the name of the questionnaire, select the questions and specify the order in the "Questions" detail, save changes.
3. Generate Google form. On the questionnaire page, select "Generate Google Form", select the google account for authorization on the open page, select "Review permissions" and specify your account in the request access window. Select "Allow" in the form with the requested access of the application. Specify the username and password of the user to enter the bpm'online system in the authorization window, select "Login". Links to the generated Google form appear on the "Google Form" tab of the bpm'online questionnaire page.
4. View answers. Go to the "Polls" section to view the created answers or to create a new answer by bpm'online users. You can specify the contact and account to link the poll on the poll page.
5. Modify authorization data. Go to the "Questionnaires" section > "Actions" > "Connect to Google" to change bpm'online user data hat are used to connect to Google forms.