Help you integrate bpm’online with 3rd party applications
Extend the functionality of bpm’online products
Developed on bpm’online platform, software solutions deliver industry specific features and capabilities
Pre-built connectors to integrate bpm’online with 3rd party applications and accelerate productivity
Ready-to-use apps to extend the functionality of bpm’online products
Out-of-the-box solutions that deliver task-specific or industry-specific features and capabilities
Create your own application
Create your own application for marketplace Learn more
Business process automation, customization, configuration and development on the bpm’online platform services.
Consultation services on marketing, sales and service processes as well as consultations on business process management
Business process automation, customization, configuration and development on the bpm’online platform
Consultation services on marketing, sales, service and business process management
Bpm’online is a 5-Star Partner Program
Award Winner in 2017
Questionnaire management for bpm'online
Questionnaire management for bpm'online facilitates storing and managing information about surveys and questionnaires in bpm'online.
Pricing does not include taxes and fees (such as VAT) regulated by law.
1. Create a questionnaire. Go to the "Questionnary" section > "New". Fill in the required fields in the "Options" tab.
2. Create a group of questions. Go to the "Questions" tab and click the "+" next to the "Questions groups" detail. Fill in the required fields and select the type of question: "standard" (multipurpose) or "about product" (for the field representatives visiting sales outlets).
3. Create questions. Click "+" in the "Questions" detail. Select an existing question or create a new one by specifying "Consecutive number", "Question" and "Response type". Available options for "Type of answer":
4. Create a survey. Go to the "Surveys"> "Add". Fill in the required fields.
5. Start the survey. Go to the "Surveys" section, select the questionnaire. Select the questions group in the "Survey" detail. Click "Edit" in the detail's header context menu.
Support is provided by the developer within the “Basic”, “Business” and “Premium” packages. Detailed information about the support packages and the support terms can be found on the bpm’online website.