The Salesforce to bpm'online data migration by Bridgeports Integration Service enables the transferring of data to be fast, easy, and affordable. Built-in mappings for major entities ensure successful data migration going without the need for custom development - already having the mappings of core out-of-box (OOB) Salesforce and bpm’online entities. The service is a secure solution to migrate your critical information from Salesforce to bpm’online which, built on Bridgeports Integration Service, takes advantage of the framework’s robust and scalable architecture.
The application efficiently transfers data much faster than traditional ETL technologies. There are only a few configuration steps enabling the Salesforce to bpm'online to migrate data. The product enables the configuration of custom entities.
The connectors and mappings are customizable allowing you to determine the migration dataset. An intuitive dashboard allows you to monitor in real-time and review the progress, while logs provide the necessary information to troubleshoot data anomalies.
Whether migrating sales, marketing, service, support or custom data, Salesforce – bpm’online Migration efficiently maintains the integrity and safety of your information.
SALESFORCE – BPM’ONLINE MIGRATION OFFERS COMPANIES:
1. Prebuilt mappings for all major out-of-box (OOB) entities
2. Ability to create mappings for custom entities
3. Detailed monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting
4. Key performance metrics
5. An intuitive dashboard, and accelerated migration.
- Built-in mappings for all major OOB entities. Reduced cost of data migration development.
- Configuration requires just a few simple steps to begin migrating data.
- Full control on what entities are migrated, including the ability to pre-filter records based on logical conditions.
- Ability to add custom mappings - custom entities and fields are supported.
- The application maintains relationships between entities when migrated across systems.
- Data transformation functions include data conversions, lookups, picklists, etc.
- Fast performance.
- Dashboards with real-time information about migration progress.
- Detailed logging enables detection and troubleshooting of data migration issues.
- Available as a SaaS/Cloud or on-premises solutions - ensures full control of data.