1. Get API keys. Go to the Trello website, get “Key”, “Token”, “Secret”.
2. Configure user authorization. Setting is required only for those users who will export projects. Go to "User Profile"> "Trello Settings", fill in the fields "Trello secret key", "Trello token", "Trello Api Key" with the received data.
3. Configure user compliance. (Optional) Setup is for employees who do not have a bpmonline license. Go to the "Contacts" section, open a contact card and fill in the "Trello user name" field. Take Trello username in Trello user profile.
4. Configure compliance. The step is required to be executed for configurations with a modified list of work states in the Projects section. Go to "System Designer"> "System Settings", check the values of the system settings:
- “Project status In progress”;
- “Activity status In progress”;
- “Project status Completed”;
- “Activity status Completed”;
5. Set up a web-service. For version 7.14.3 and lower of bpm'online, you need to configure anonymous Web services according to the instructions from the file "WebService setup bpmonlineTrelloConnector.pdf".