Business Card Reader for bpm’online is the easiest and fastest way to save business card data info to the CRM.
Take a photo of a business card and Business Card Reader will automatically recognize and export all card data directly to bpm’online in a matter of seconds. With Business Card Reader for bpm’online you can get a complete 360-degree view of your prospects, customers, partners, or potential colleagues in just a few clicks. This innovative solution allows you to effortlessly obtain such information as company names, job titles, departments, addresses, social network profiles, messengers, etc. and keep it in one unified data environment.
Business Card Reader allows for the saving of business card data in just two clicks. The add-on recognizes the data from a photo of a business card automatically and saves the result.
- recognize business card data from card images saved earlier;
- 25 languages recognized and supported;
- recognize multilingual cards;
- autocomplete business card info with a country phone code if missing in the business card phone number;
- fast recognition process with improved recognition speed for UltraHD business card photos and intelligent OCR technology that allows to swiftly and accurately process the card data;
- make necessary changes before saving in the results preview mode;
- add text and voice notes to each business card;
- display contact addresses on the map;
- save results to bpm’online, phone book or the list of your Gmail contacts;
- encrypted server connection for increased data security;
- follow all data privacy policies;
- keep contacts secure and in one place.
- Option to get more extended personal information with daaata.io database: company name, position, job title, address, social network profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter), messengers, etc.*.
- Send an email with your contact information to a saved contact.
- Save the location where the business card was scanned.
* works best for the USA and Europe
Recognized and supported languages:
- Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)